Event Info4 Nov 2018
Race Kit Collection
Race Kit collection and late entries will be possible:
- Saturday 11 Nov - afternoon from 12pm - 4pm
- Sunday 12 Nov - from 5.30am
at the Event Compound in Queens Wharf Park, off Queens Wharf Rd Morpeth (note do not let your GPS take you to Newcastle) This is Queens Wharf MORPETH!!!
Triathlon Australia Member
- Standard Triathlon (Olympic) Individual $130.00
- Standard Triathlon (Olympic) Teams $145.00
Triathlon Australia Non Member
- Standard Triathlon (Olympic) Individual $145.00
- Standard Triathlon (Olympic) Teams $160.00
Note All entry fees will be charged a $1 plus 4.5% processing fee by the on-line system.
Early Bird pricing is in place until 31 August 2017- you will save $20 for individuals and $30 for teams from the above pricing.
Late entry fees will apply from Monday 30 October 2017 - you will pay an extra $20 for individuals and $30 for team from the above pricing.
An entry limit of 400 participants has been set, due to limited area for our bike compound.
What you get for you entry fee?
- Professionally stage and sanctioned event
- Cotton event shirt (if entered by 30 October 2017)
- Race Bib number
- Live Chip timing of your race
- Age category medals for 1,2,3 places.
- Random Draw prizes after the race.
- Certified Traffic Controllers on hand
- Professional paramedical team on hand
- Donation made to local Surf, Sport and Service Clubs from your entry fee
- Limited insurance from Triathlon Australia
Overall 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners in Male and Female will be awarded:
1st Place - $500
2nd Place - $300
3rd Place - $200
Winners must provide an invoice and bank details to the organiser and will be paid via EFT.
Age categories will be via TriNSW standard age categories, with male and female: