Quarry Mining Maitland Triathlon
Event Info10 Nov 2019
Race Kit Collection
Race Kit collection and late entries will be possible:
- Saturday 9 Nov - afternoon from 12pm - 4pm
- Sunday 10 Nov - from 5.00am
at the Event Compound in Queens Wharf Park, off Queens Wharf Rd Morpeth (note do not let your GPS take you to Newcastle) This is Queens Wharf MORPETH!!!
Triathlon Australia Member Fee
- Mid Distance Triathlon Individuals (2000m/60km/15km) $185.00
- Standard Distance Triathlon Individuals (1500m/40km/10km) $145.00
- Sprint Distance Triathlon Individuals (750m, 20km,5km) $90.00
Triathlon Australia Member Fee Relay Teams
- Mid Distance Triathlon (2000m/60km/15km) Relay Teams $200.00
- Standard Distance Triathlon (1500m/40km/10km) Relays Teams $170.00
- Sprint Distance Triathlon (750m, 20km,5km) Relay Teams $125.00
Note All entry fees will be charged a $1 plus 3.5% processing fee by the on-line system.
Non members pay a One Day membership fee of $7.50 for Sprint, $17.50 for Standard and $25 for Mid Distance. You are then covered under the TriNSW insurance policy for that day.
Early Bird pricing is in place until 29 July 2019 - you will save $20 for individuals and $30 for teams from the above pricing.
Late entry fees will apply from Monday 28 October 2019 - you will pay an extra $20 for individuals and $30 for team from the above pricing.
An entry limit of 490 participants has been set, due to limited area for our bike compound.
What you get for you entry fee?
- Great finishers medal
- Professionally stage and sanctioned event
- Cotton event shirt (if entered by 28 October 2019)
- Race Bib number
- Live Chip timing of your race
- Age category medals for 1,2,3 places.
- Random Draw prizes after the race.
- Certified Traffic Controllers on hand
- Professional paramedical team on hand
- Donation made to local Surf, Sport and Service Clubs from your entry fee
- Limited insurance from Triathlon Australia
Prize Money for Mid and Standard Distance
To be annocued
Age categories medals for 1,2,3 place will be via TriNSW standard age categories, with male and female: